So…I was surprised to see that I had been given an award for my blog. Lynn Rush was kind enough to list me as a recipient of The Strange Men in Pinstripe Suits Blog Award. Thanks Lynn.
Strange Men in Pinstripe Suits award
This award is based on the release of Cate Gardner’s short story collection, Strange Men in Pinstriped Suits. The book is available for pre-order and at a discount of $1.99 off of the cover price. To help celebrate this release, Cate and Strange Publications have a contest with two prize packages to choose from.
The ‘Strange Men in Pinstripe Suits’ award is given to only the strangest of folk, and as the recipient of such you are deemed very strange indeed. Congratulations.
Now you must go forth and celebrate the strangeness of friends (and strangers – strangers are always allowed) by nominating blogs run by strange folk. *Beware, some people don’t like you to refer to them as strange…Try to avoid them if possible.
1. Add the logo of the award to your blog post.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you (don’t mess with strange people).
3. Nominate seven other blogs telling us why you think the recipient is strange enough to deserve the award.
4. Leave a message for those nominated on their blogs.
5. And, if you email catephoenix(at)gmail(dot)com and tell her you’ve received the award for your strangeness, she’ll enter you in the biggest kick-ass Strange Men competition ever. Details over at strangemeninpinstripesuits.com (click on the award link on the home page)
The hardest part of this is getting together 7 blogs that I think are “strange”. I don’t want to put anyone off by bestowing them with such a title, but I guess that I’m just going to hold my breath and jump into this one. So, here goes:
Jeremy-This is probably the strangest guy that I know. His very short lived blog is just another example of his strange ways. You can check out his true talents by clicking on his Facebook Photography Site link in the right margins of my blog.
The Ignorant Bystander– I enjoy his strange range of topics and writing style.
RD Carter– Mrs Carter has some very strange Titles for her blogs. Very funny…
SelfProclaimedM…-Good blog about topics that are all over the charts. Strange stuff indeed.
FreakCycle-Strange things going on over at FreakCycle.
Danny-Some strange short stories on Danny’s blog.
KC-Kids say the stranges things sometimes. This is a great blog about KC’s daughter, Max.
Well…that about wraps it up folks. Thanks for reading. Stay Strange!