Whoopee! I was recently presented with the Versatile Blogger Award! You can see it here. It was awarded to me by the writer of http://36X37.wordpress.com. First off, I am grateful that anyone would want to present me with an award of any type. It is kind of cool to know that others may actually enjoy reading what I have to say. The recipients are also requested to reveal seven things about themselves that are surprising and to recognize seven blogs that they have recently discovered that caught their attention. So, without further adieu…
Seven things about me that may surprise you.
1) I am married to a wonderful woman and have two great kids, with one more en route. I know that I have talked about them on here before, but they bring surprises to me everyday, so I wanted to list them first.
2) I am a terrible speller. I use spell check with reckless abandon. My six year old would out spell me any day of the week. Including Wendesday 😉
3) I am a conservative. Hard core. I believe in achieving the American dream through your own hard work. I didn’t start a blog to talk about politics, but I do love to be involved. I am a Rush Limbaugh 24/7 member. Enough said.
4) Even though I am conservative, I still try and have an open mind. Yep…I will listen to what anyone has to say and my opinion can be swayed, if the right argument is presented.
5) I would love to finish a novel; writing one, not reading one. I think that would be a great achievement.
6) I am better looking than my identical twin, Jeremy. I know that it is genetically and scientifically impossible, but somehow, I pull it off. Ask my wife. She agrees. Sorry Jeremy…:-(
7) I like small dogs. Yep. The smaller the better. I have a Chihuahua. His name is Levi (I know…) and he is my little buddy. Unfortunately, we have been separated by a career move. We still talk and love each other dearly.
That about does it….I’m actually not that surprising.
As far as the 7 blogs that have caught my attention, stand by for that. My internet connection is not that great at the moment, so I am having to email this post in. I will update phase two when I get a better opportunity.